Three friends dreamed of opening their own restaurant. A restaurant where they could provide the best home cooked meals, friendly service and affordable prices. Spending several years saving and searching, they found the old "East Rockhill Hotel". A building which dates back to 1750. The East Rockhill Hotel was a place where families and travelers would stop to fill-up their appetites, feed their horses & top-off their automobiles. Through this history of service, the new name "The Rockhill Filling Station" was born. A place where family and friends meet, where good times are enjoyed and happy memories are made. And of course, where appetites are fulfilled
1710 North Ridge Road, Perkasie, Pa. 18944
Meals available for pick-up.